Terms & Conditions
By using DhirajBakers.com, the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
Dhirajbakers.com is website run by Dhiraj Enterprise Company registered as sole proprietor firm. In order to use the DhirajBakers.com, the user has accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- ‘Buyer’ shall mean a person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on site by placing an order for and or purchases any products offered for sale on the site.
- ‘Order’ shall mean a binding purchase order placed by a Buyer on the site for the supply of products by the Seller.
- ‘Product’ is a reference to any item which the Seller may offer for sale from time to time.
- ‘Seller Panel’ means a ‘URL’ provided on the site to each Seller to list its product, update the order status, price and inventory on the same.
- ‘User’/ ‘You’ means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Buyer or Seller using or accessing this site.
- ‘Vendor’/ ‘Seller’ shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale products on the site.
- ‘We’/‘Us’/‘Our’/‘Company’ shall mean Dhiraj Enterprise or Raw Wired Ventures Private Limited.
- ‘Website’/‘Site’ means a reference to Dhirajbakers.com
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT:
- As part of the registration process on the site, the site may collect some personally identifiable information about you and/or your business.
- Buyer will be required to provide information like name, address, email id, phone number etc. while registering on the site.
- You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The Buyer can opt out by contacting the customer service department.
Upon registration, you agree:
- THAT you are accessing the services available on this site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this site.
- THAT before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- THAT in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by the Buyer (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred for redelivery shall be claimed from the Buyer.
- THAT you will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. The site reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your details are found not to be true, not current or incomplete (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration, debar, terminate, suspend or block you from using the services of the site without prior intimation whatsoever.
- THAT you will use the services provided by the site for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the site.
- Our products once sold and delivered shall not be taken back and/or exchanged under any circumstances
- All payments of Invoices to made in full through account payee cheque or draft payable at Surat. No Part or on account payment will be accepted by us.
- Goods once dispatched via Railway and/or Transport, the Company shall not be responsible in any manner
- Interest at the rate of 2%per months shall be payable from the due date of payment till actual receipt and/or realization thereof.
- Our company shall not be responsible for the consequences/claim for the delivery of any damaged product/s received at your end.
- Our company shall neither accept any responsibility nor entertain any claim for the sale of the products executed by you on any website/e-portal site/social media sites
- Any dispute and/or differences arising out of the breach of any of the terms & conditions mentioned herein above, our Surat office shall initiate appropriate legal action and the Courts of Surat shall have jurisdiction only.
- Acknowledgment of the bill/invoices/delivery challan given hereunder will construe and mean unconditional acceptance of terms of our conditions.
- Acceptance of this purchase invoice shall be construed as deemed acceptance of the aforementioned terms and conditions and shall be binding on the persons, their servants, agents, etc.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
- We will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services or products on DhirajBakers.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- All products are checked, screened and assured by us to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition that they are representative of.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on DhirajBakers.com, shall not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded after deducting of payment gateway charges and Transaction charges, and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by us for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. We reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point in time. If any such user details are found not to be true wholly or partly, DhirajBakers.cmo any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the ones to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- We will not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the customers, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- We will not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- If the user has any questions, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then we are not liable to pay/refund any amount more than the order value of the customer.
- I have no objection if Dhiraj Enterprise will contact me in regard to their promotional activities about products via call, e-mail, chat, social media channel(s) or any other mode of communication.
- Offers are applicable to the total sale value of products, it doesn't include shipping cost. We are not charging for the gift so no complaint will not be acceptable regarding free gift products. Dhiraj Enterprise will have all rights and final decision power of sending the gift. Free gifts can be served based on first come first serve.